Build Well, Live Simply

Howell DDA Office Howell, MI

Originally built in the 1880's as part of a strip of small commercial buildings across from the courthouse, this building had undergone a number of not so sympathetic renovations. When the current owners, Don and Pam Lewis removed the 1970's swiss chalet facade, they found the original facade almost entirely intact. The exterior was restored to the original and the interior was remodeled to house the offices of the Howell DDA. This project won several historic preservation awards from the City of Howell Design Committee.


Howell DDA Office - Before (above) and after (below)